If I get a visitor from a country such as the United Kingdom what order do things happen?
(See Image) (opens a new window)
1. We first check if you want to sell the UK visitor, if somebody is bidding enough we sell that visitor and show the advertisers site.
2. We then see
if you have any sites setup for the UK and check each site based on your rotator type and any limits you have set. If a valid site is found it is shown.
3. We then repeat step 1 for Europe (The region the UK is in)
4. We then repeat
step 2 and check if you have a rotator setup for Europe
5. We then repeat the sales step looking for any advertising campaigns in visitors country, region, then worldwide at your default selling price.
6. We then check your "Default"
rotator looking for a valid site.
7. We then repeat the sales step for the visitors country, region, then worldwide at any price.
8. If everything else fails we send the visitor to your JoeGeo referral URL.