What does it all mean?
1. Traffic sent to this geo rotator from this country will be sent to the URLs in this section, you can add many URL's to each country or region's sub-rotator.
2. This tells you how many active URL's you have in your sub-rotator, if URL's are paused, or pending review they will be removed from the active count.
3. This icon allows you to collapse or expand a section, this just makes the page more readable when you have a lot of URL's in your geo-rotator.
4. The selling figure, is the lowest figure you are willing to accept for the traffic sent to this country / region. Note: non upgraded members get a reduced figure, see the GeoPlus page.
5. The first number in black is the total number of hits/visitors sent to the URL's in this country. The second number in red is the total number of hits/visitors we have sold. The money is the amount we have been paid for the hits, on this occasion we have been paid the equivalent of 73c per 1000 visitors, however this is dependent on the price people are currently bidding for the traffic in this location and can be more or less than the figures shown. It is also worth noting that we actually received 73c cpm even though our selling figure is just 10c
6. We have the limiter set to Full/1, by setting it to this value only unique visitors will be sent to this URL. If we increased the limit to 5 then a unique visitor would only be allowed to see this URL 5 times only. If we set "Full" to a different setting such as "Root" or "Path" then
Lets consider this URL http://trafficg.com/about.php?ref=joegeo and the limiter set to 1
The "Full" value for this URL is "trafficg.com/about.php?ref=joegeo"
This means a unique visitor will be able to see this exact URL only 1 time, after that this URL will be ignored and the rotator will move on to your next site or option.
The "Path" value for this URL is "trafficg.com/about.php"
This means a unique visitor will be able to see this exact path only once, even if another person sent them.
The "Root" value for this URL is "trafficg.com"
This means a unique visitor will be able to see this domain only once, even if another person sent them.
If you are promoting a site, (such as TrafficG) then you might not want to show the site to the same person a 1000 times, you may decide that if the person has not joined after 30 times they are not going to. In this case setting the limiter to Root / 30 would achive this. Note: Our limiters work globally across all members of the our site, this means if another member has sent this visitor to TrafficG 30 times, and you try and send the same visitor to TrafficG again, then the limiter will be triggered and the visitor will be shown a different site, and you will not be wasting your valuable visitors.
7. The rotator type, see rotator types below.
8. The number of hits receive by this URL.
9. The status icon allows you to Pause / Activatea URL, it will also show you if a URL is pending a review or has been rejected for some reason.
10. Add more URL's to this country or region.
11. Edit the URL.
12. Delete this country or region, this will also delete any statistics and URL's connected to this country or region.