This Membership Agreement ("Agreement") between you ("You" or "Member") and JoeGeo.com, and its affiliated entities (collectively referred to herein as "JoeGeo.com" or "We" or "JoeGeo" or "JoeGeo Network"), sets out the terms of your membership in JoeGeo.com. Affiliated entities shall mean any company or other legal entity directly or indirectly owned by, controlled by or under common control with JoeGeo.com.
By clicking on the "Join Now!" button and participating in any program offered by JoeGeo (the "Service"), you agree to be bound by all the terms of this Membership Agreement including the privacy statement.
A. Your Privacy is Safe at JoeGeo.com.
About the Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted within the JoeGeo program.
On some pages, you can register for the JoeGeo program. Here is what kind of personal information we collect on these pages:
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, you may tell us you have been referred by someone else to the JoeGeo program by entering the referrer's JoeGeo username.
Why We Collect the Information We Do.
When you use some of the features of JoeGeo, we need to know your name, e-mail address and country. Once we collect this information, it is only used within the JoeGeo community and no individually identifiable information is distributed to third parties.
The JoeGeo Program.
When someone joins JoeGeo after being referred to the program by a current member, the new member's name and email address is posted in a members only database.
JoeGeo does not provide individually identifiable information to third parties except as noted under “Limits of Confidentiality”. JoeGeo uses proprietary technologies to preserve the anonymity of members. JoeGeo will under no circumstance reveal any member’s identity to marketers. It is solely at a JoeGeo members discretion if he or she chooses to provide personally identifiable information to a marketer by making a purchase, requesting additional information, or communicating directly with the company or organization after visiting its web site.
Limits of Confidentiality.
Due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we may be forced to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties. We will use our best efforts to limit disclosure only under these circumstances where necessary by contract, legal process, or the technical operation of the service.
JoeGeo members may choose at any time to review, modify or permanently remove all contact information stored by JoeGeo by emailing [email protected]. Once removed from the network, a past member will no longer receive any communications from JoeGeo. JoeGeo will never sell, rent, or otherwise use the contact information of former members.
B. Updates to This Agreement.
This Agreement may be modified by JoeGeo.com from time to time, with or without notice. Members accept any modification by using the Service after the modifications have become effective. If the Member objects to any modification, the Member’s sole remedy is termination of the Member’s account by emailing [email protected]. JoeGeo.com will post any modification and its effective date on JoeGeo.com web site, http://www.JoeGeo.com/tos.php
C. Membership Requirements
1. To maintain a Membership with JoeGeo.com, You must meet the following requirements and JoeGeo.com reserves the right to terminate the Membership of anyone who fails to meet these requirements on an ongoing basis:
1. You may only sign up once and maintain one Membership. Only one individual per account. Only one account per e-mail address. Only one account per individual. Any duplicate accounts are subject to cancellation with forfeiture of all credit and referrals held in such accounts. No transfer of any credit or referrals between accounts or to any third party, credit and referrals cannot be transferred by Member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law.
2. You must provide JoeGeo.com with valid contact (email address) information and may not impersonate or misrepresent Your identity. JoeGeo.com reserves its rights under the laws to terminate your account, and associated membership, containing untruthful information for which You are responsible; JoeGeo.com may request from time to time that you update the information on your online registration. JoeGeo.com may terminate your membership and close your account if you fail to update your information upon request from JoeGeo.com.
3. Your User name/MemberID, password, and account are personal to You and are not transferable; You may not allow anyone else to use Your password or account; You may not use anyone else's password or account. You are responsible for keeping Your password secret; JoeGeo.com is not liable for any loss or damages caused by any disclosure of your password or account; You may only create an account for yourself and may not establish an account on behalf of anyone else.
4. You may cancel Your Membership by emailing [email protected] or useing the cancel account feature on the JoeGeo web site. If you decide to cancel Your membership and later wish to re-enroll, You will be assigned a new account, and You will not receive further credit for referrals made using Your previous account.
5. To the full extent allowed by applicable law, JoeGeo.com at its sole discretion and for any or no reason may refuse to accept applications for membership and may terminate any Members without prior notice for good cause, particularly including, but not limited to: (a) any violation of any provision of this Membership Agreement; (b) aiding in or promoting circumvention of the Service; (c) acting against the business interests or reputation of JoeGeo.com; (d) otherwise acting in a severely or substantially unlawful manner in relationship to JoeGeo.com, the JoeGeo.com Web site or the Service; (e) material breach of our spamming policy; or (f) any other reason at the discretion of JoeGeo.com;
6. If your account is terminated by JoeGeo.com, You may not re-enroll or join under a new account unless formally invited to do so by JoeGeo.com.
7. JoeGeo.com may terminate a Member’s account if no activity has occurred in such account for six (6) consecutive months. Any accrued credit or referrals in such account shall be forfeited.
8. Limits on Popups
Each site is allowed one popup per page. Sites found to have more than one popup will have their page removed and all credit assigned to the page will be forfeited. Repeat offenders or severe violations will have their accounts terminated and their URL's blocked from accessing our services. Sites are not allowed to use any type of popup that requires clicking before a visitor can leave such site.
We do not allow adult, pornographic, hate or any other content considered to be offensive. Sites found to be in violation will have their page removed and all credit assigned to the page will be forfeited. Repeat offenders or severe violations will have their accounts terminated and their URL's blocked from accessing our services.
10. JoeGeo Credits
Any internal "JoeGeo Credit or Cash" (referred to as "credit" in this document) has no monetary cash value. The JoeGeo Network may offer at its discretion, to swap or transfer credit from its members for cash (US currency).
11. Eligibility for Credits
Credits may be earned only in compliance with this agreement and other regulations posted on the JoeGeo web site. In general, a credit may only be earned when linking from the JoeGeo web site to another unique web site only. No member will be compensated with credit unless the member uses JoeGeo services for the intent to which the services were designed. Credit may be withheld from any member determined to be using the services incorrectly, maliciously, or against its intended purpose in any way. JoeGeo reserves the right to correct or adjust the credit balance of any member without notice.
12. Purchased Visitors
A purchased visitor for purposes of this agreement shall be defined as each time JoeGeo redirects a person to another member's web site URL. The timeline on which the "Purchased Visitor" will be redeemed is not guaranteed as that is determined solely by the availability of traffic in various geographic regions, and the amount bidded by buyer, and the selling price determined by the members selling the traffic. JoeGeo makes reasonable effort to provide consistent and quality service to its members, however, JoeGeo makes no guarantees expressed or implied of any kind regarding the dependability, accuracy, or timeliness of its services.
The member acknowledges that participation in any service that requires modification to the member's web site is optional. The member may not use any HTML or other languages to deliver a JoeGeo image or JoeGeo Internet address except that language (or code) is provided by JoeGeo and is used unmodified.
JoeGeo maintains ownership and all right to the JoeGeo name, logo, databases, web site, information and site graphics. The member may under no conditions use or modify any copyrighted material in ways not stated in these terms and conditions. Any material owned or created by JoeGeo may be used only to promote the member's site or refer new members to the JoeGeo web site.
15. Membership Dues
No member shall be required to pay any dues to maintain an active JoeGeo registration. If the member chooses to participate in optional fee-based services, the membership fee must be paid in advance to maintain continuous service.
16. Referral Commissions
When a new member links to our network from a member's web site through the HTML or programming code which JoeGeo provides the member, the referring member'susername will be logged. Should that visitor become a new member, the referring member will be given credit for providing the referral as long as the referring member and referral stay JoeGeo members.
No member will receive referral credit unless the member's account is in compliance with all JoeGeo terms, rules, and regulations.
JoeGeo does not guarantee members that they will receive guaranteed visitors or will be compensated for any visitor which was not delivered. If JoeGeo does offer compensation to the member it shall be in the form of "JoeGeo credit."
18. Restrictions & Termination
A member may not artificially inflate traffic count using any device, program robot or other means. JoeGeo will immediately terminate, without obligation to redeem outstanding credit or cash balances, the membership of any member that does not comply with all terms of this agreement, provides inaccurate or dishonest information for fraudulent purposes, or is found linking to or promoting the JoeGeo network in newsgroups, bulk e-mail, chat rooms, or guest books. No cash or credit or other account balances may be redeemed after an account is closed, regardless of the reason for closure.
19. Risk & Liability
The member agrees to participate in the JoeGeo Network at his/her own risk and agrees NOT to hold JoeGeo, its administrators, partners, employees, or sponsors liable for any damage or loss of information that may occur from the use of JoeGeo services. The member agrees to defend, indemnify and hold JoeGeo harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from the member's violation of this Agreement or any third-party's rights, including but not limited to infringement of any copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of any privacy rights. This obligation will survive any termination of this Agreement.
20. Member refunds.
We shall offer full refunds for all unused services and sales, where members have used a significant proportion of their order a proportional refund maybe offered instead.
D. Your relationship to JoeGeo.com
Your relationship to JoeGeo.com is one of an independent contractor and/or customer. No employee-employer relationship is created by Your use of the Service. You do not have any obligation to refer new members to the JoeGeo.com. Program. JoeGeo.com HAS NO OBLIGATION TO OFFER THE SERVICE OR OTHER PROMOTIONS TO YOU.
E. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. JOEGEO.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. JOEGEO.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
4. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM JOEGEO.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
5. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE -- DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
F. Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT JOEGEO.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF JOEGEO.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
If you are dissatisfied with the JoeGeo.com Service
or promotions available through the Service, Your sole and exclusive remedy
is to cancel your membership in JoeGeo.com
G. Contacting Us
If You have questions about this Membership Agreement, please contact [email protected]